Corporate Secretarial and Compliance
Good corporate governance is the first key aspect in doing business in Indonesia. We will assist you to manage governance to various requirements under the Indonesian Law.
- Maintain corporate secretarial matters to comply with Indonesian Company Law;
- Liaison with relevant Governmental Authorities and Public Notary for company’s statutory registration;
- Preparation and submission of Offshore Loan Report, Export Proceeds Report and Prudential Principle Report to Indonesian Central Bank;
- Preparation and submission of Investment Activity Report to the Investment Board;
- Preparation and submission of any other relevant reporting obligation to any relevant Governmental Authorities.